Are you looking for a new Bluetooth tracker? Finding the perfect Bluetooth tracker can be a daunting task. There are so many different models on the market, and it’s hard to know which one is best for your needs. If you go to Amazon and search for “Bluetooth trackers”, you’ll be inundated with literally over a hundred different Bluetooth trackers. Some are decent, many are horrible Asian-sourced knock-offs, and a few of them are really good. In this article, we’ll go over some of our favorite Bluetooth trackers and help you decide which one is right for your needs.
Bluetooth trackers are a great way to keep tabs on where something is when it’s lost or even stolen (hopefully never this). They also make it easy to find your keys or wallet when you can’t remember where you last put them! There’s no need to worry about losing track of anything with the help of these amazing devices. You’ll be able to find your phone, keys, wallet, and more without any trouble at all. There are some intuitive ways to use these innovative trackers. Remote controls, backpacks, pets, kids, shoes, purses, laptops…we’ve seen these trackers leveraged in some unique ways. It’s important to know that not all Bluetooth trackers are created equally, so let us walk through what each of these models has in common and then what makes them different from one another. We’ve done the research for you! We’ll dive into our top three picks that will work well in the situation that fits your needs.
Cube Smart Bluetooth Tracker
Bluetooth Trackers are a new invention in the technology world. The Cube Smart Bluetooth tracker is one of the most innovative trackers on the market. If there was an Mt. Rushmore of Bluetooth trackers, Cube would be there. The Cube Tracker allows you to find your lost phone, even if it’s not running any apps. It also has a rechargeable battery and waterproof capabilities so that no matter what happens to your device, you’ll be able to locate it with ease! We love Cube because it does come with its own smart app, has GPS trackability, and is one of the more durable trackers on the market. In fact, the makers claim this device works in sub-zero temperatures. We hope you never
One of the most popular uses of this Bluetooth tracker is to keep track of pets. Considering the alternative (placing a GPS chip in your pet that can be super expensive), we think it’s just awesome that smart technology can be used to make your life a little easier. How Cube leverages GPS tech is kind of cool (actually…really cool). Set up tracker boundaries that allow you to set up a virtual geofence zone in the app and get notifications when the object leaves the zone. And you can get location history on where your tracker has been. Like we said…put this device on the Mt. Rushmore of Bluetooth trackers.
Cube Tracker Benefits
There are many benefits to discussing the Cube smart tracker, but here is some that stand out:
- Extremely easy setup: Pair your cube, Activate your subscription, Begin tracking.
- Plethora of tracking accessories that enhance the already incredible technology and features of this smart tracker.
- Multiple device types to fit your lifestyle.
- Cube also has a really good return policy and impeccable customer support.
- Rechargeable battery and waterproof capabilities.
- Never lose your stuff again.
- Feel secure knowing you can find anything you’ve ever tagged with the Cube Tracker.
Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker
In the broad scope of technology, Bluetooth trackers are a new idea in the world of personal security and safety. The Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker is one such device, which makes it easy to find lost items like keys or even your bike. I’ve seen people even use these effectively for tracking pets (and kids) like its counterpart the Cube. Aside from the base model we reviewed, Tile has several different smart tracker types to fit any situation and any purpose.
The Tile Mate is water-resistant and has an impressive range of up to 250 feet. It also works with both iOS and Android devices, making it extremely versatile for all types of users. What’s more, you can attach this tracker to anything that you don’t want to lose: from your laptop bag to your dog’s collar! This means that if you misplace something important while out on the town, there’s always a chance that you’ll be able to find it again before you go home for the night.
Tile Mate Bluetooth Tracker Benefits We Love
Tile’s smart tracker just layers features on top of features that just over-deliver on value and add some really nice benefits.
- If upgrading to the premium plan you get Item Reimbursement, which means if Tile can’t find your item, they literally will reimburse you for it. Kinda cool. Shows us they really stand behind this product. And a brand that has that much confidence in its product, is a brand worth trying out.
- Save time and money by always finding your lost items. If your Tile gets lost, you can easily add your contact information to help find your lost Tile.
- Get back to the important things in life without worrying about where you left your keys, wallet, or remote.
- Tile works with your Smart Home devices like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Your privacy is important to the company. You’re probably thinking, “But they literally are tracking your stuff!” That’s understood. Tile holds your data securely and is never sold to any third-party companies or used for marketing purposes. We love that policy.
With the Apple AirTags like most Bluetooth trackers, you don’t need to worry about losing your stuff. And finding it is so simple. The AirTags are small Bluetooth trackers that work with the Find My app and can be attached to anything: key chains, wallets, the standard Bluetooth tracker stuff. Utilizing this allows for more accurate finding through Ultra-Wideband technology and instant pairing with an iPhone or iPad. The tags use low-power Bluetooth to communicate their location and battery life status at any time, so you’ll never have another lost item again! Apple Airtags have the added benefit of leveraging the Apple ecosystem for flawless and seamless utility and that is on full display with these clever Bluetooth trackers. Like the other Bluetooth smart trackers we’ve reviewed, Apple has placed a priority on privacy. Only you have access to where your Airtags are. Location data is never stored on the device. And even the other devices that may relay the location of your Airtag are completely hidden and anonymous.
Apple Airtag Benefits:
Here are a handful of the benefits worth mentioning for the AirTags:
- The AirTags are small Bluetooth trackers that work with the Find My app and can be attached to anything: keychains, bags, luggage, backpacks, pets, you name it.
- Leverage the Find My Network. This allows for more accurate finding through Ultra-Wideband technology and instant pairing with an iPhone or iPad. Again…if your devices live in the Apple ecosystem, you will benefit immensely from that.
- Precision Finding is one of the most innovative benefits of Apple AirTags. Now, you have to have an iPhone 11 or newer model, but your phone will tell you direction and distance to how close (or how far away) you are to the tagged object. Like a virtual game of warmer-colder.
- Lost Mode is phenomenal. Lose something, put it in Lost Mode and when one of the millions of Apple devices in the network detects it, you immediately get a notification.
So…Which Bluetooth Tracker Do We Recommend?
Which Bluetooth tracker is the best for your needs? It really depends on what you’re looking for in a smart tracker device. If you want something that’s small and easy to use, the Tile Mate would be a great option. It’s quick and easy to set up. Almost flawless in that department. If you’re looking for something with a longer range, the Cube is probably your best bet. And if you want something that integrates seamlessly into the Apple ecosystem, then the AirTags are definitely the way to go! If we had to choose one Bluetooth tracker over another, we’d lean towards the Cube smart Bluetooth tracker. Some of the features of this product just differentiate them from the competition. They’re not just featured for the sake of adding something different either (we hate that). They are truly utility functions that serve a purpose and augment the experience of using a smart tracker.
How To Choose The Perfect Bluetooth Tracker
Smart Appliances for the Kitchen